Mrs. Cynthia Moore, BSN, RN, CSN
(856) 935-1078 ext. 131
Fax (856) 935-3747
Get a flu shot – it’s not too late to be protected!
**THE CDC and NJDOH recommends the following preventive measures you should you take to help reduce the spread of any respiratory illness:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Adhere to exclusion recommendations from public health. For acute respiratory
illness; fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication. Doctors notes
for return do not supersede public health recommendation.
- Get a flu shot – it’s not too late to be protected!
"School nursing is a specialized practice of professional nursing that advances the well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement of students. To that end, school nurses facilitate positive student responses to natural development; promote health and safety; intervene with actual and potential health problems; provide case management services; and actively collaborate with others to build student and family capacity for adaptation, self-management, self-advocacy and learning."
This website is to provide you with information to keep you informed of Mannington School's Health Office policies and procedures and to promote a healthy school environment.